- This event has passed.
Paul Dahlia Trip
Enjoy the best wines of North Georgia
Join us to taste the best wines that North Georgia has to offer as you cruise through the wine highway. Learn about how the area wine culture has grown to maturity over the past few decades after the industry took a hit during prohibition and understand the unique offerings belonging to the region. Pick up a bottle or two of your favorite signature wines while on the tour and bring back a few souvenirs from your trip. Enjoy lunch from Sheilah’s Village Market in Sautee. You can view and select your meal options while selecting your tickets at the bottom of this page.
* Trip Includes:
- Wine tasting at 4 of the following wineries – tasting fees included
- – Cenita Vineyards
- – Serenity Cellars
- – Yonah Mountain Vineyards
- – The Cottage Vineyards & Winery
- – Sylvan Valley Lodge
- – Kaya Vineyards & Winery
- – Habersham Winery
- – Stonewall Creek Vineyards
- Bottle water on tour bus at all times
- Souvenir wine glass
- Lunch at Sheilah’s Village Market in Sautee
- Safe & Reliable Transportation
- Live Music at wineries when available
* Not Included:
- Gratuity for your driver & wine pourers
- 15 – 20% gratuity is a simple way of saying thank you for the wonderful experience and knowledge gained along the way.
- Souvenirs from wineries we visit. Many places have souvenirs so extra cash will be needed if you would like to support our local wineries.
One person is attending Paul Dahlia Trip